Chocholaty Chiropractic Center is a provider of Class IV Laser Therapy in San Jose and surrounding areas.
We are proud to be one of the few chiropractic centers in the Bay Area that provide Class IV Laser Therapy as a service to clients.
What is Class IV (Cold) Laser Therapy?
Cold Laser Therapy is a medical treatment that uses low-level lasers to alter cellular function. It uses specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions.
It is a non-invasive procedure that typically lasts between 10-20 minutes. The treatment is safe, has no side effects and helps people recover quickly from injuries and surgeries.
The Mphi5 Low Level Laser Therapy Solution
How can Cold Laser Therapy help me?
Commonly treated conditions include:
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Disc issues (bulges, herniations, injuries)
- Soft tissue injuries
- Neurological pain
- Chronic non-healing wounds
- General pain
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Pre and post surgical treatment
- Anti-inflammation applications
Common results include:
- Very rapid disappearance of pain
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Timely healing of sprains and strains
- Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of the injured region
- Rapid resolution of swollen areas
- Immediate improvement of local blood circulation
- Rapid repair of superficial injuries, such as wounds and ulcers
Although a series of 4-10 treatments is recommended, most patients see reduced swelling and there is a rapid relief of pain after 1-2 treatments.
Regular treatments are used to control chronic conditions.
For any concerns or questions, please consult Dr. Sherry.